Bushcraft Holiday Adventure days
Based in the grounds of Loseley Park just 3 miles outside Guildford in some of Surrey’s most stunning countryside our holiday camp is the perfect place for kids to explore nature and learn new skills in a safe and fun environment.
Freedom is the main focus of the day! At Roar Outdoor we believe every child needs time to make their own choices on what they want to do at camp and not be asked to follow a set plan, we have found this leads to more fun and exciting days for them. Our expert staff have the training and personalities to really make the days in the woods special with a huge range of woodland activities and skills to learn.
£45pp per day
You can book below for the week or email us for single days
Things you need to know:
- This Camp is for 6-12 year olds. (please contact us if you wish for out of this age group to attend)
- We operate Monday , Tuesday ,Wednesday every week during the holidays
- Days Run 9am-3pm
- You can book single or multiple days
- Drop off and pick up is from the Farmm shop at Loseley Park full directions are given on your booking confirmation
- We operate in most weathers in line with our risk assessments
- Children must arrive dressed appropriately for a day in the woods and the weather conditions.
- All Children must bring a packed lunch and water bottle.
- All our staff have years of working with children outside and are all DBS checked and First Aid trained.
- We do have access to toilets near the woods.
A few examples of our activities in the woods are:
- Fire Lighting
- Tool use
- Knife skills / woodcarving
- Shelter building
- Wide Games
- Tree house building
- Bow & Arrow Making
- Campfire Cooking
- Low Rope Courses and Rope Swings
- Woodland Crafts
- Campcraft skills
- Team Games
- Tree climbing
And much much more.
Our Ethos & Background
Our main aim is to have FUN and explore the joys of connecting with our natural environment.
Rich & Emily, the Founders, come from opposite ends of the education spectrum. Rich is from an activity instruction background and Emily from a School background, both of us share a passion for outdoor learning and have worked in forest schools for years.
In our woodland camps participants are given the freedom to explore the great outdoors with guidance from our instructor team. The day is centred around the children’s natural ability to explore and play whilst learning a range of Bushcraft skills.
Not only does this develop their resilience, ability to manage their own risk and increased independence, they also gain valuable confidence and social skills on the greatest of woodland adventures.
For the full 4 day experience for October half term just click on the dates from the list below.
For single days please use the form at the bottom of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.